Monday 21 October 2013

I scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream! part-4

Hey guys, so this will be the last part of the Ice Cream festivities! Like all the other parts, we have two more Ice Cream parlors lined up for your taste-buds delight.

1. Baskin Robin's: This is on my favorites list, probably for their outlandish, out of the world flavors.


Mint Chocolate chip? lunar cheesecake? very berry strawberry? Here's my theory: They have a computer program that mashes multiple words together to get a flavor.



All this variety makes my head go into a tizzy with all the permutations and combinations that are possible with all these flavors. I actually did the math considering a maximum of 3 scoops of ice cream per sundae and 31 flavors of Ice Cream(That's the current number). Turns out there are 33760 combinations. If I eat one sundae per day, It will take me about 92 years to go through all the possible combinations. I am nearly 20 years old so I doubt I can do it in this lifetime!
(On a side note, I can't believe I was jobless enough to do this.)

The possibilities are limitless!

2. Polar Bear: Here's one more place that I visit pretty often. I like polar bear probably because, they might not have the sheer variety of Baskin Robin's or the awesome chocolate sundae of Corner house, But what drives me there is because they get their basics right. Their vanilla Ice Cream is the best I've tasted.



The fact that their basic flavors are right makes their sundaes all the more worthwhile. Their hot chocolate fudge is extremely good. The cold of the Vanilla Ice Cream contrasts with the hot chocolate sauce and the feeling is pure heaven. 


So, this is officially the end of the Ice Cream series. Stay tuned for more delicious treats on the blog. 
If you find this blog interesting, please give us a +1 or share this for your friends on facebook, twitter, et all.
Also, There is a poll on the right side of the page, please take the time to tell us what's your favorite Ice Cream parlor.

No comments:

Post a Comment